Looking for a way to show off your love for the Natural State? Look no further than Wear Your Roots Clothing's Arkansas collection!
Arkansas is a beautiful state with a rich history and culture. From the Ozark Mountains to the Mississippi River, there's something for everyone to enjoy in Arkansas. And now, you can show your state pride with the WYR Arkansas Collection.
The Collection features a variety of t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, and accessories that are perfect for showing your love for the Natural State. Whether you're a native Arkansan or just a visitor, you'll love wearing these stylish pieces.
We have some staple items in the Arkansas collection we would like to introduce you to:
Arkansas Women's V-Neck Tee - This V-Neck Tee is one of our best sellers!
Arkansas Women's Racerback Tank - This popular Racerback Tank can be dressed up or dressed down. The tri-blend makes it incredibly soft, comfortable & stylish.
Arkansas Long Sleeve Crewneck Tee - This Long Sleeve Crewneck Tee is made of a tri-blend which makes it incredibly soft and comfortable.
Arkansas Dad Hat - this hat is garment washed for an ultra-soft and comfortable fit, as well as a contemporary and vintage look
But what makes Arkansas such a special state? Did you know that:
- Arkansas is home to the Ozark Mountains, which cover approximately one-third of the state and offer breathtaking views and outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, and fishing.
- The state's capital, Little Rock, is home to the William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Museum, which houses a vast collection of documents and artifacts from the Clinton presidency.
- In the town of Gurdon, Arkansas, there is an annual festival called the "International Bigfoot Conference and Film Festival". It's a gathering of Bigfoot enthusiasts who come together to share their experiences and knowledge of the mythical creature. (shop our Sasquatch Collection)
- The state bird of Arkansas is the Mockingbird, but there is also an unofficial state bird: the Chicken. In fact, the state has a "Chicken Festival" every year in the town of Rogers, where residents celebrate all things chicken-related.
- The world's largest spinosaurus dinosaur skeleton was discovered in Arkansas in 1985. It was named "Aragosaurus" and is now on display at the Arkansas Museum of Discovery in Little Rock.
The Wear Your Roots Arkansas Collection is the perfect way to show your state pride. Whether you're wearing it to a Razorback game, a family reunion, or just running errands, you'll be sure to turn heads.